V1 Blaze Pants
V1 Blaze Pants
You don't have to have a Maico or a Pursang to wear the retro Blaze MX Pants, but it doesn't hurt!
- Unique waist design with side stretch panels and 5 position belt for excellent comfort and a tailored fit.
- Traditional quilted hip and knee pads, as well as heat shield areas are covered in butter-soft, top-grain washable leather.
- Durable Maxdura™ ripstop base pant is fully lined with soft, vented, birdseye mesh.
- 3 pocket design: Hidden, wallet-sized, zippered back pocket. Two zippered front pockets that can also be left open for venting on hot days.
- Triple-stitched in the high-stress areas of the seat and crotch.
- Velcro closures at the ankle allow a reduced "in-the-boot" cuff profile.
- Stretch panels at the knees, behind the calves, and in the crotch enhance mobility and fit.
- Minimal branding: Only an embroidered Reign Crown on the tip of the belt!
All Reign MX pants utilize a five-notch belt, with the notches spaced one inch apart. The middle (3rd) notch is the "neutral" position, neither tightening the pants, nor allowing the side stretch panels to increase the waist size. Using the other notches, you can decrease or increase the waist size by 2 inches in either direction.
If you're between sizes, your general body shape will help you to determine what to choose. For example, let's say you're a person who wears either 36 or 38 in regular pants, depending on the cut, because your waist size is actually 37. You should choose the size 36 Reign pants, since the side stretch panels will let the waist size increase. On the other hand, if you also have fitment issues caused by large, muscular thighs/calves/buttocks, go with size 38. The belt will allow you to tighten down to a 37, but you'll get the extra room you need.